Thursday 1 August 2013

STAY CONNECTED

Stay connected to the Light of life
Despite stress,strain and strife
The King of Heaven who cares for you
Hold onto His promises faithful and true.

Stay connected to the Prince of peace
All your cares unto Him release
Let Him comfort and wipe your tears
When you recline in the place of prayer.

Stay connected to the Tower of Truth
Abide in Him and you'll bear much fruit
Study,meditate on God's Word each day
His Word is the lamp to light your way.

Stay connected to the Giver of grace
As you abide in His secret place
He will strengthen and inspire
Igniting in your spirit a holy fire.

Stay connected to the Palace of power
Steadily receive Heaven's blissful shower
From the True Vine never be severed
Stay connected,stay empowered!


©2013 by Benjamin Anabaraonye

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  John 15 vs 7(KJV)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Janet Martin said...

Connected to Him, connected to each other in prayer! If God is for us who can be against us! Let's pray for those suffering in Egypt!

BENJYPOETRY said...

Reminds me of the hymn"I need thee every hour".May our greatest desire be to have a closer walk with God every single day.Amen

One thing I ask from the Lord,this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.Psalm 27 vs 4