Wednesday 12 September 2012

IF ONLY HIS PEOPLE PRAY

If Only His People Pray
If only His people pray
There's no telling what He would do
He will come and make a way
Show Himself faithful and true.

If only His people pray
Humbly repent and seek Him
The night shall be turned to noonday
Justice swiftly flow like stream.

If only His people pray
Shake themselves off lethargy
Foes shall be disarrayed
And confounded shall their army be.

If only His people pray
There's no telling what He would do
He will come do what His Word says:
Making all things brand new.

© Benjamin Anabaraonye

 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7 vs 14(NKJV)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin, This is so true . . . prayer is missing in so many Christian lives . . . and a true "Prayer Revival" needs to take place all around the world.

Thank you for stopping by my blog CHRISTian poetry by deborah ann

BENJYPOETRY said...

Thanks Deborah Ann.It was really nice visiting your blog.
It is my earnest prayer that God will pour out the spirit of prayer and grace upon His church in our times like never before.Indeed,the crescendo of our prayers must rise as the coming of the Lord draws nearer.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Making it all brand new. I love the hope in this line.

And I love to pray.... and driving in my car are some of my best times of worship, standing against something evil, praying for peace on the people as we travel on the roads, highways....

He does amazing things in response to our voice filled with His words.

Janet Martin said...

If only...how vital prayer is to everything!Thank-you for shining His light in a dark world!